Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010 - Day 3

Ugh, it's like...I don't know 7:40? And Marty and Henry are here, Scott just left to go print something.

MARTY: Oh boy, another day back on the ol' no-backspace Dell.
BETINA: Henry, come se dice you have to eat?
HENRY: Um...tengo comer?
MARTY: I have to go the apple store today, or at least Best Buy to check out the iPad for a Woodley Leaves article.
HENRY: I've heard that it sucks. Like it's just an excuse for -
MARTY: Hold on, let me write that down.

Marty leaves to go get tea. Marty returns.

MARTY: There's cinnamon apple today, but no sugar.
HENRY: I'll bet you there is sugar.

Henry returns without sugar.

HENRY: I didn't say I was gonna go check. I just got a bagel.
SCOTT: How many do you have a day?

Ben arrives.
Hannah walks by and asks about the blog.
Mr. Estrada appears with a full mouth.
Conversation ensues between Mr. Estrada and Marty, apparently Mr. Estrada is a HUGE fan of the blog.
Confusion ensues about whether or not this is the blog which Mr. Estrada is a fan of.
MARTY: He's just doing that...what are you writing that for??

Hannah and Olivia, a newcomer to the bagels, sit down.

MARTY: Yay! New characters! I hope the plot doesn't get too complicated.
MARTY: I'll be right back.
MARTY: Don't write that down.

Rachel K enters the room, she is not wearing cords.

MR WALKER: Hey guys, I cooked up some fresh bagels this morning.

Ben leaves, let's see what he does.
He peeks into the bagels bag, and takes a bagel.
He appears to have touched several bagels.

HENRY: OH! Ben is not sanitary, and could be spreading disease.
OLIVIA: It's not even thursday, why would she be wearing cords?

Veronica walks in with Nora and Anna.

VERONICA: Blog! Blog! Blog!
MARTY: The fans are here!

SCOTT: Anyone? Anything to say?

Grace enters with Emma.

SCOTT: Grace. Say Grace enters flirtatiously.
MARTY: Emma slowly walks in, showing off all of her curves.
HENRY: Should I consume another bagel?
EMMA: Oh my G-d.
SCOTT: Quick! Quote Emma saying Oh my G-d.
VERONICA: How goes the blog?
GRACE: The blog is so hilarious!
GRACE: No! Don't change my quote! (Not that you did)

Danny's here!

HENRY: DANNY!
SCOTT: DANNY!

Matt enters, only about 25 minutes late.

HENRY: More than that, almost 35.
MATT: More like 40.
SCOTT: Danny, could you say I'mdanny a few times?
DANNY: Nope.
MARTY: Ok, look, this isn't make-fun-of-Grace-blog, there are plenty of other blogs for that stuff. The only pictures here are of bagels.

Grace leaves.

DANNY: Bye Grace.
MARTY: Oh we forgot to blog about the dance.
MARTY: Oh, no way we could have done that without being...
MARTY: No, what I meant to say was, you know what...we couldn't have blogged about the dance...
MARTY: I just meant that we were supposed to fight over blogging about the dance and then decide that it was a bad idea to do so...
MATT: Scott it's 8:07
SCOTT: Oh. Gotta go to envisci, then.
MARTY: Wait, what I'm really trying to say is -

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! CHECK BACK TOMORROW! OR COME TO THE BAGELS TO SEE IT LIVE! BYE!!!

-Marty and Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment