Saturday, June 25, 2011

May 17 - Day 13??????

7:43 A.M. – It’s Marty. I’m on the bus. I was too tired to get up earlier but hopefully I’ll make it to the bagels soon. It’s kind of awkward to type with my computer on my backpack like this. I just it down. It’ll get wet now (the floor of the bus is wet) but that’s alright. Anyway, I’m here with Turé and I think his sister. There’s also a pretty hot girl sitting across from me. Maybe. I don’t know, she’s ok. Now I just lowered the screen so that no one sees what I’m typing because that would be kind of awkward. Except thtat now I can’t really see what I’m typing. It would be a miracle if I still typedsds eaxaadtly whatt I waaanted toop. People keep requesting all the stops. It sucks. I just want to get to the bagels already.

Now I’m in Cleveland Park. Shoutout to the city of Cleveland, Ohio. It’s in Ohio, right? For some reason I doubted my self for an instant. Oh well. I gotta run now. It’s my stop. B-r-b.

7:57 A.M. – I made it! Sitting around the usual table are the usual people, plus I’m, Isaac Mudge, and Liar.

Scott: Now! NOW!
Henry: No Javier. Javier is so good.
Liar: Go! No, kid, no. That’s just not smart.
Scott: Now!
Liar: No, now.
Scott: Oh, good call Tessa.

Grace walks in flirtatiously, showing off all her curves.

Scott: Hey Grace, would you hu with JV?
There is no response.

Marty spills lemonade on his computer. Henry only lends him a small piece of napkin.

Scott: BUDDY!!!!! Why didn’t you do it?
Champ: LET’s GOOOOOO
Champ just passed the next level of bloons 2.

Matt arrives.

Matt: (mumbling) There’s too many people.

Matt goes to get a bagel. JV Dylan is stuffing a bagel into his face disgustingly. The bagels seem quiet today. John is looking down.

Scott: Everyone’s wearing horizontal stripes today.
Claire: Classic use of everyone.
Henry and Scott: Misuse!
Claire: Oh…sorry.
Bat’s gonna be late. Plah walks in, I haven’t turned around, but I recognize her voice.

Michelle, Liar, Katie Case, Nat Yaz, Muffinz are all wearing horizontal stripes.

Til next time.

--Marty, Scott, and Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment