Friday, April 29, 2011

April 26, 2010 - Day 11????

7:40 A.M. - Marty, Henry, Matt, and Yarf are gathered around the usual table.

There is a strange buzzing noise behind Marty. He goes to turn it off.

Scott arrives.
Scott: I'm gonna go grab some tea.

Kendria arrives. Yarf leaves.

Scott: Talk about how Tia's the best.

Juan-Manuel Pinzon arrives and leaves.

Kendria: But I didn't realize he was an actual pedophile since yesterday!
Wimmer: Where's Jacob?
Henry: In and around my eyes.
Matt: I just like the part where he goes around smacking his face.

Matt leaves to meet with Heilman.

Marty: Is this just one of those days?
Henry: What, like tired?
Marty: I don't know.
Wimmer: Where is Jacob???

Marika, Eliza Bray, and Hana Elion all enter and then leave.

Marty: A small subset of the female acquaintances of my life.
Henry: Maybe he'll be not so great.
Scott: I think he'll be good. Man, where is everyone?
Marty: Good morning, Claire.
Claire: (sighs) Good morning, Marty.
Kendria: Who got the Lean on Me solo? I hope you don't ruin Kirk Franklin for me.
Marty: Oh, we will.
Scott: We're white! Sorry.

Abby enters.

Abby: Can you help me?
Scott: With what?
Abby: Physics.
Scott: I didn't do that sh*t!

Everybody has a good laugh.

Wimmer: WHERE THE HELL IS JACOB???

Petey enters...almost. JV Dylan enters.

Scott: How did you play yesterday?
JV Dylan: Awful. I struck out like twice.
Scott: That's ok JV I struck out too.

Marty spills sugar on his computer and proceeds to try and get it off by hitting the keyshfdojdsfojdsfjosdjoifsdoifoijsdfjoisdiofjweohgwpieg;lgkdlgkhjpuy;kjyt;khytkh

Marty: Man, you know how when people do like those excited posts or stuff when they type lots of random letters?
Henry: Yeah.Marty: But like, they're all in the home row.
Henry: What?
Marty: They're all in the home row. Like asdfjkl; Why is that?
Henry: Because that's where your fingers are...
Marty: Well...

Time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment